*All ingredients can be found in the Holy Bible; no purchases required, for they are a gift from God.
• Nine different types of fruits, as mentioned in Galatians 5:22,23: The fruits of the Spirit are love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Please be careful to avoid fruits of the flesh; they are bruised and rotten.
• A handful of sundried grapes from the land of Canaan Numbers 13: 23
• ½ cup of Honey which flows from the Rock of Salvation (Psalms 81:16)
• ½ cup of finely chopped almonds from the staff of Aaron (Numbers 17:8)
• The Father of many nations has been blessed with a bounty of natural food products. Kindly request ¼ cup of softened curd. I assure you that he will supply you with your request; he is known for his generosity to visitors (Genesis 18:8)
• 1/3 cup of pure, undiluted milk from 1 Peter 2:2
• 1 cup of plain flour from the jar that does not run empty 1 Kings 17:16
• A pinch of salt as needed in all grain offerings Leviticus 2:13
• Request to your earthly father for 3 eggs because “which of your father if [you] ask for an egg, will give [you] a scorpion?” Luke 11:12
Steps to Prepare:
1. Take the nine fruits of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control, and wash them by the river of life.
2. Once washed and dried, dice the fruits with the knife of the Spirit and mix them in with a tablespoon of flour. Set aside.
3. In the Holy cooking pot from the Lord’s house, pour in the honey from the rock and gently mix in the soft curd with the spatula of prayer. Be patient and consistent with the batter; you will begin to see the desired outcome at the right time.
4. Swift in the plain flour and add the three eggs.
5. Do not forget to add a pinch of salt, for every sacrifice offered to God should be pure and enduring!
6. Gently fold the batter with the spatula of prayer until it is smooth and lump-free. Add in the diced fruits and sundried grapes.
7. Set the flames of the Holy Spirit to 365 degrees Fahrenheit
8. Once ready, place the batter into the oven and wait. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.”
9. As the Holy Spirit begins to work, you will see the batter rise and fill the space. The sweet aroma of Christ will waft through the kitchen room as His work is being completed.
10. Once the crust has turned a golden brown, take the cake out of the oven, and place it to the side to chill.
11. Using the knife of the spirit, cut the cake into favorable pieces, and serve on pure golden plates with frankincense sprinkled on top.
12. This sweet Christmas treat will be a source of strength and rejuvenate those who feel weak in the spiritual warfare.